The Spanish-American War was underway when the LaFayette Bank opened its doors in 1898. Today, this building is a high-profile business location in the center of a historic village. Extensively restored with many original features including cement and some original wood flooring, large windows, shelving, chandeliers, and more. Lafayette is immediately adjacent to Fort Campbell Military Reservation training areas. The post is a 15-min drive accessible M-F via Angels and Mabry Gates.